It occurs to me that the anti-Christ won’t tell us (s)he’s ruling the world. They will control from behind until the 2nd beast can rise to power.
Rev 6: The Seals
- 1st Seal
- White horse
- Rider holding a bow
- Conqueror bent on conquest
- Given a crown
- 2nd Seal
- Red horse
- Rider takes peace
- Make people kill each other
- Given a large sword
- 3rd Seal
- Black horse
- Rider holding scales
- “2 pounds wheat for a day’s wages”
- “6 pounds barley for a day’s wages”
- “Do not damage the oil and the wine”
- (Trump? Clinton?)
- 4th Seal
- Pale horse
- Rider is death
- Hades follows close behind him
- Power given of 25% of the Earth to kill by sword, famine, plague and wild beasts
- 5th Seal
- Each soul slain because of the Bible
- Given a white robe
- Told to wait until their full number
- 6th Seal
- Sun turns black
- Moon turns red
- Stars fall to Earth
- Heavens recede
- Mountains and islands removed
- Everyone hides in caves and among rocks
Rev 12: The Woman and The Dragon
A holy woman is clothed with the sun, standing on the moon, crowned with 12 stars gives birth to he whom will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.
The dragon with 10 horns and 7 heads (called Satan) is hurled to Earth from heaven with his angels.
The dragon pursues a holy woman, trying to drown her and fails.
The dragon wages war against Christians.
Rev 13: The Dragon and The 2 Beasts
The dragon stands on the sea shore. A beast with 10 horns and 7 heads arrives.
The dragon gives the beast his power, throne and great authority.
The beast utters proud words and blasphemies
A 2nd beast with 2 horns comes out of the Earth and claims the 1st beasts authority.